Samstag, 3. Dezember 2022

My favorite panty styles

 At least I talked about lingerie and different pants styles in general. So, what styles I do prefer?

What do you think? 

One of the best for starts are the original brief. It works on men or women in the same way. I  especially love the soft fabric and open pattern. At the picture you can see a brief from Hunkemöller in size L. This brief is matching with bra from same line named "Diva".

High waist brief Diva in L

This is a high waist brief with a middle leg cut. So it is well comfy when wearing it. Together with the matching bra it's an nice underwear set for all days. 

Diva in 85F with high waist brief

A detailed review about Diva I already wrote a few years ago.

At the other end my absolute favorite is an G-string thong, from Hunkemöller too. It's the Oceana. This thong is a kond of erotically and in combination with the unpadded bra it's amazing.



Oceana G-string in XL

I you decide like me to wear such a thing you have to tape and hide your assets before. So you can wear it in a comfortable way all days especially in summer when all fabrics are to much and you like it to wear less then in winter.

The set is very hot and I love it.

Oceana in 85E with thong in XL


About the bra I will make a review later.

For today that should be all 

Sincerely yours

Braberliner 



1 Kommentar: